BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MySpace 1.0 Layouts »

Wednesday 28 April 2010

Introduction

For a few years now I have posted blogs on Female of the Species. The blog started as I became part of the CFZ in that it was a sort of woman's eye view of what it is like living with three blokes - wife of one and - well I am not sure what I am to the other two.  It was originally intended to be a record of events seen from my point of view and has grown into something a bit more over the last couple of years.  It has always left a gap in that I have not been able to write about some of things most dear to my heart - and also not to be able to write about my family in a more personal way as it detracts from the general CFZ.  So I have decided to start a new blog totally separate from the other in which I can moan about life as a female without it having to fit into CFZ life.

I am not a 100% feminist, but I have a huge interest in how women have been treated over the centuries.  I am hoping to draw on information on how the treatment of women has changed or not as may be the case in some areas.  It is not intended to be a direct swipe at men but is purely a look at womanhood through the ages.

0 comments: